Many Christadelphians books are being converted to electronic format for availability over the internet. These books are listed below.
For a complete list of hundreds of Christadelphian books available for purchase, please visit our libraries:
- Written by Robert Roberts, this book is an exposition of the teachings of mainstream Christendom as compared with scriptural Truth.
- Written by John Thomas in 1864, this book gives a detailed timeline of events from creation to his day. This book was edited in 1939 to point out a few places where future-looking statements proved to be erroneous.
- Written by John Thomas in 1849 at the request of those who had heard his lectures on the Bible, and particularly on Bible prophecies. This is the 14th edition of this book, edited in 1949 and reprinted in 1990.
- Written by Todd Treadway in 1999, the chapters in this small volume were conceived many years ago as a series of two-minute recorded telephone messages. Hence, they are all about equal in length, and short. They make no claim to being exhaustive studies of any subject, nor is the sum of them a comprehensive list of every important Bible theme. Rather, they are intended as an introduction to certain basic topics, many of which have become twisted and misunderstood over the centuries since the Bible's writing.
- Written by John Carter in 1947, this book examines the full Christian gospel. This is the second edition of this book.
- Written by H.P. Mansfield in 1968, this book sets out systematic studies in the basic teachings of the Scriptures. Each section is followed by a series of questions, by which the reader can test his knowledge of the Bible, and thus maintain his progress in the understanding of the Truth.
- Written by Alfred Nicholls in 1983, this book attempts to expound the majestic theme of the Name of God in as simple a manner as is consistent with the depth of the subject itself.
- Written by Aleck Crawford, this book is designed to be used as a reference textbook in the study of the Holy Spirit in the New Testament.
- Written by Keith Cook, this book examines the divine design or pattern as shown in the Tabernacle -- Yahweh's dwelling place with His people.
The Trinity: True or False?
- Written by James H. Broughton and Peter J. Southgate of the Dawn Fellowship, this book examines the title subject in detail.
- Written by Ron Abel, this book is reformatted for the Internet and hosted on the bbie.org site.
Note: Any of the text in these books may be freely downloaded, copied, and distributed as long as appropriate acknowledgement of the author and the Christadelphians is given.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email the site administrator.